Friday, February 20, 2009

Riddle me this

I have to do this before I have something else take its place! This morning DH ( and you know who that is) couldn't find his cell phone. Wanting to be a good Pa and let Matt sleep, he used his flashlight to look in, around, and under the bed for his phone.He had his work shoes on, you know the kind with the heavy soles. On these hardwood floors, well need I say more. I finally said "Just call it!" and I did. Three times, because oh I don't know why but I try to do what I'm asked at 6AM.. Dh said he remembered  having it in his hand when he got in bed because he set the alarm. Matt had to tell him bye and then the 2 of us went back to be for 2 hours. I'm still laughing inside when I think how that whole conversation must have sounded. Kinda like Abbott and Costello!

No comments: