Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Whole ?aire


The Questionnaire!
It's here at long last... so let's hear it for the Questionnaire!Cocoa:1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug?I really like Carnation/Nestle hot chocolate water with just a splash of 2% to cool in a china mug, preferably rescued from GW with no chips or crazing
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? Not necessary
Yarn/Knitting/Crochet1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors?I love worsted and DK even sport. Not black. Too hard to see stitches
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)? Both
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new? Love circulars and bamboos. Since I take my knit bags everywhere and give a lot of kids lessons on the way,I don't own expensive needles,but I do have a couple of dowel sticks to make my own someday.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions? I rival Walmart. I really don't use that many notions. Best thing is the needle sizer. I love it and use it.
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?Books,hardcover, currently trying to locate Debbie Macomber's Rosewood Lane. There's a knitter in there. Have her others.
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification) I knit hats last winter for anyone. Now socks are more portable . But I'm currently in shawl mode. I love Orphan balls and the projects that are for them,probably why I buy all the one skein books.
Miscellaneous
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter?Stay in and knit
2. What is your favorite animal?Kittens and Great Pyrenees
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'?no
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs?Think spring
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring?First grandchild, a boy, arrives in April
6. What are your favorite treat?Golden raisins and cherries
7. What is your favorite board game?Watch movies, like Knights instead. Hard to do board games with just two people. But we do own a ton.
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)? 5 homemade 2 storebought
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about?Really don't like tobacco smell

No comments: