Wednesday, January 2, 2008

YES another pair!


I did this pair because I can't see to use a size1 needle. Yes, it's true and I admit it. My eyes are getting old. Thank heaven for 3's. Well I can use a 2; but a 3 feels so much nicer. I did use the 2 on Matt's t-shirt. That'll be another picture if I ever get it blocked and sewn. He's not due until April,so I have a few weeks. Anyway I got this sock pattern from Jonelle on the TOFUTSIE sock exchange group. I really can't see the pattern in the body of the sock but I do love the rib so I did it at least 3 times and then I decided that any pattern with that co would work. So far so good. It's a co of 30-33. What until I get the 'buds' done. That's really working well as I mentioned earlier today. the tint is really there in the yarn. Looks like you wiped rouge off with them. Don't wear rouge. So it's just the yarn.

It's the coldest day of the year. I find that funny as it's only the second day of the year. Grammatically I guess it should be the colder day of the year.

No comments: