Sunday, January 6, 2008

Why not funning?


This is the same pair of socks,because there was enough green yarn in that GW box last winter to make two pair and I did. One belongs to someone else now. I love a 25 pound box of yarn to chase winter right into spring. This is 2 strands on size 6 and they feel really well, too. Oh there's more yarn left and there are more things to knit. Like shawls from Debbie Macomber's books. Have to find the Rosewood Lane hardcover on Ebay.
I was wondering as I said to someone that I was working on another sock-please I do know that there is knitting outside of socks,honestly-anyway back to my original comment I think knitting socks is fun,so why do I say working on instead of funning on?Beats me but could be interesting observation to ask an English class of middle schoolers. I love to make them think. Last month I told them that I have no blahs after the 22nd of December. I got some quizzical looks and don't you mean..... My reply ,"The days get longer then and spring is coming." This spring Matt will arrive and I gotta say that I'm pretty psyched for that event. I thought about a puppy this spring. Not sure though. Another Great Pyrenees would be neat. Besides Matt needs a dog. At least we'll get kittens if everything keeps the same.

No comments: