Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Raining all day

I heard that we had an inch less rain today than we usually get for a month. I know that's a confusing sentence but it's true. Then Jesse Walker,the weatherman, said "Just think had it been snow!" Blessings come in big puddles. It's not that I don't like snow,but spring is just around the corner. And I say let it come!Here! I ate at Mom's after school. Taught sewing today and had a girl run a needle through her finger. All she said was "I'm bleeding." Calm.That's the way to do it. Anyway I finished another sock at Mom's. Now I hope that there's enough yarn for its mate. I love orphan balls of yarn.These are Matt's socks with a co19 on size 3dpn. They are as long as my index finger. All our kids' feet were,so I'm assuming his will be too. I loved the remnant basket in the quilt shop, ergo orphan balls.

No comments: