Thursday, January 31, 2008

Winter storm coming??

Well it isn't here yet. The kids at school today were counting on it so that there would be no school tomorrow and Kenny took extra clothes to Nucor this A.M. just in case. ( He just called that he is on his way home.) Cody left Brazil early after his first day subbing just to get back before the snow got heavy. It is going to be funny if it misses us totally. Not that I loathe the cold. Yes that's a good word. It makes it really hard on people to get around in snow and ICE safely. There is a good part- 7 weeks until Spring. Oh now don't misunderstand. Snow is beautiful. But this is a bitter cold that is with this one and if it does ice it will be harder on a lot of people. Me? I'm going to knit some socks and a scarf and a shawl and whatever else I can find the time for. Oh and I put an order in for 77 degree weather. I expect delivery in about 60 days.

No comments: