Friday, January 11, 2008

Getting ready!

Well we'll put mom on the plane for Florida in the a.m. Yes I know that I said that Indiana was the new Florida. But mom's sister wants her to come for a visit. She'll be gone during their anniversary. Since that was always a party, it's probably better that she leave this first time. Her oldest sister is there too so it'll really be a reunion of sorts. Then a month later we want to take her to a baby shower in Virginia. Todd sent her the invite today. When she read the time, 1:00-4:00, she said she can't afford to go out for 3 hours. I almost died laughing inside and then she giggled. I love it. These are really tiny socks compared to the others, but I think they'll fit Matt. The colors are sorta orange sherbet and lemon and white. Cool colors for a cool kid. Co 19 on sz2 dpn. Index finger measurements.

No comments: