Sunday, January 6, 2008

Partners



Well it is wet and dreary and warm today. Guess it could be wet and dreary and cold. We took mil out to KFC today and then back to the NH. She sounded hoarse when I picked her up but no temp so off we go. An hour after eating she was really hoarse hence the trip back so soon. Not a total loss for her, she got out and that is everything. I stopped at the GW in Greencastle and picked up some china mugs, I love them. All different and no chips. Also found a Fireking mug. It was a really good trip. Hot chocolate, hot tea whatever in these is goin be good. I remember when the hot chocolate water came out. Good then,better now. Believe it or not there was no yarn in the GW. Found some really good and colorful stuff in that one last winter. Oh well I'm having this love affair with self stripping now in worsted and Dk weight. Lost another bamboo needle last day of school,if I only knew how to do socks on two circular size 4.One less needle to lose.Big sigh.
Now as to these socks, they are not the same. One is with 2 strands worsted on sz.6 dpn and the other is one strand of the Red Heart by itself. I have every color of Red Heart stripes. Couldn't help myself. It was on sale. I think Mary Englebreit and I are related- only in the color gene.

No comments: