Wednesday, January 2, 2008


WELL! I got another sock almost done. Plus I cleaned at a closet. Method to my madness-I looking for fabric, i.e.clothes to rip up for a purse. Just about that time of year for a new purse. I want to do the LUCY BAG out of cotton shirts/skirts. Should be able as it takes an 11 needle I've done it before. Probably a motto I should put on a pillowcase--Who says I have to use the yarn called for. A T-shirt might be good. Cleaning does this to me-I get goofy or goofier if you would ask my boys. These are not the socks I'm working on. These are from Paton's SWS and it is luscious. I just throw them in the washer, but not the dryer or I hand wash. Yes there are people who still do that. I had no idea they would felt, so I take no chances. They feel really good. Felted they might fit Matt someday. I do need to felt something on purpose for an exchange. Better get back to the closet first.

No comments: