Monday, January 14, 2008

Substitute quick

I subbed for an art teacher with no plans this morning. Great kids and we did fine. I really don't like no plans though, especially when I am the second sub on the second day. But I've done it before and it'll happen again.


What I wanted to say was that I finished the shawl last night and started another on bigger needles a while ago. It needs to be longer in the back. I did get compliments from the men in the family though. There's a gold star moment if I ever saw one. Dh is giving socks away to son #4,Brad. So I guess he loves his so much that all the boys deserve a pair. Remember I use my index finger for a lot of measuring that I don't have to translate to an actual number but I think that these boys of ours have outgrown my index finger. NUTS! NUTS!

No comments: