Friday, January 4, 2008

no froggin tonight


We went to my mom's for chili tonight. Supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow. Anyway she got the pot out and got the urge for chili today after her permanent. She's 82 and 4 foot 10 and tap dances and bakes.Not at the same time most of the time although I have seen it. She wears the socks that I knit. So I knit at her house, but never frog, Why? I don't know. That's just the way it is. I now have three bags with partially started projects to tote places. My goal is to keep them all going.


As for these socks, they're worsted and really groovy. Can you still say "groovy". I can and do every so often.They're a plain knit so I can do them with my eyes closed so to speak. Really my grandmother used to watch tv and knit cables. I can too. Just not cables. Co 28 with a size 3. Use soft yarn or co 30. These are snug, but groovy. Wear with blue slacks and CROCS. Love 'em.

No comments: