Friday, January 18, 2008

Day missed and a pair of feet

I really was going to do this yesterday but couldn't. Long story. I did sub yesterday and again today only half days. That equals more yarn time. Fine by me. I called the bead shop in Terre Haute, read 22 miles away, to see if she could show me how to make stitch markers. I really don't use those things at all. Tried to, but they got tangled in the yarn, well suffice to say it wasn't pretty. I do use the bone markers when needed and have even removed my ring, band, when I was desperate. Anyway she told me to come over Tuesday afternoon and she'd see what she could do if I brought a picture. I'm not at all sure of this project. These are on my feet with my CROCSThey have the cuff from the TOFUTSIE pattern.Sz3 Needles with a Co of 33. Should have been more than that because the cuff is tight to put on. It's a Red Heart worsted and Yes! they do match. It's really cold outside and supposed to get colder. 14 years ago tonight it was 30 below. Last week I was bragging about the 'new Florida' this week I'm biting my tongue. It can't stay cold too long. We're only 5 weeks from March. Hey though my feet are toasty and I got another pair on the needles. Socks, not feet,although I do have a pair of feet.

No comments: