Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gwilliams

I read COMA when I first saw that! LOL! I needed that. Should be. but, takes you there. Go figure! Mine is so basic. Not always up-to-date either. I started it more as a diary that I was writing to keep "you" informed. That's whom I'm talking to when I refer to the third person! I intend to eventually print the pages and do something with them that way. That all takes time and I don't have extra to spare for that right now. Besides it's safe and not too personal, like talking to a friend. Start one! You can always quit! brenda The other day I got a message from a good gal on Swap-bot. All right! Now you know where I've been. So sue me! Not really. I'm broke. Social security, you know! Anyway I digress, the thing was entitled comma and I, in my haste, read COMA, hence this was my reply to her because she's thinking about starting a blog.

1 comment:

kawikaturn said...

US-1000000 card
Hello fellow postcrosser!

The US is getting close to the 1000000th card on postcrossings.
US members send 35,000 to 40,000 cards a month!
I am trying to get one as close to it as I can to send out.
Could you help me by letting me know the number and time of your last card sent?
Thanks.
I think the 1000000th card will come out in just a few hours today.

Also, if you send another card that is less than US-1000000, please let me know.
I am trying to time it, so the more data I have, the more accurate my prediction.
Once US-1000000 is out, this game is over.

Thanks very much for your help.
http://www.postcrossing.com/user/kawikaturn