Sunday, May 25, 2008

Knittin' shakin'

Remember that old song -ain't nothing shakin' but the leaves on the trees? I don't know I just thought of that. Saturday I went from one purse project to the other and even put in a couple of sock rows. I wasn't shaking, but I was sure shakin' things up knitting wise.
Tina came by before a party, Cody went to Indy as a designated driver for Erin's 21st.Outside of that things were pretty much yarn oriented yesterday. All in all I did a lot. I know that it didn't look it,but I did. I even got up in time to go to Strege's and for a Saturday that's something.
Pardon me while I go empty the dryer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,

Well, you've been waiting for your Big Bag long enough! I'm stepping in as your swap angel, and I PROMISE to make one and send it in a timely fashion. Give me a few weeks and then start looking in the mail. I'll try to keep you updated as I go along.

Sorry you had to wait so long!
Your "Big Bag" swap angel