Thursday, May 29, 2008

A NOISE in the night

Sounds like a thriller, but my mom just called that Nola's dog is growling at the door. So Ken went up just to be sure. Charlie is a poodle/Maltese cross and, oh yeah, like he's going to take a bite out of crime. But it's really just as well Kenny went up there because he was asleep in front of the computer. So he says he once drove 22 miles in second gear, or was that first. I don't drive stick. Therefore I am not sure of the joke, but he is. So my point is that the man can sleep anywhere, anytime. Once he almost drowned in a bowl of soup because he nodded off as he was saying a blessing at supper and this was when we were first married. So don't tell me AGE! He's healthy, so says his doctor. Now back to the noise. I will let you know what it turned out to be. So go to bed and read it tomorrow. I'll be here, unless I'm someplace else, then I'll be back when I get here. OK? Goodnight!

No comments: