Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I got my second 3

Yeah! It's true I got my second three on swapbot today. Seems as if some judge a swapper on their own strengths. To me that's so sad, because there are a lot of non professional type people out there. Handicapped temporarily of permanently, these people have a lot to give everyplace.I don't swap to judge another. Oh sure everyone likes to get nice. But nice to me isn't nice to you let alone to my neighbor.(You'll have to trust me on that!) My dad always said that it wouldn't do for everyone to like the same thing. The thing is this has become a global community and being that no one knows everyone. Taste differ. I refuse to eat calamari, while peanut butter is so good. There are no IEPs anyplace. I can't know you or your circumstances. So thanks for the mail and thinking of me.

No comments: