Thursday, September 4, 2008

A very full morning

Well Matt is here. I wanted him to do his own blogging, but you know how men are at this age. Oh well nuts! Do they ever change? So let me start with today, Thursday and work backwards, maybe. Anyway after a 12 hour snooze, we showered and dressed (yes WE).We both got weighed. That was interesting. Then off to Krogers for more of that formula. A very light breakfast, but satisfying nonetheless. Who me? Nothing, no time.We bought 5 bottles of the "stuff" and then walked to Fiesta, where he promptly claimed their hearts. I got a haircut while Matt sat on my lap so he could see the mirrors-quietly. He politely answered questions directed to him with a "goo" or"Gooblleink". Hope I've spelled that correctly. We then went to the post office, They looked but were too busy to talk any more than business. Friendly enough I suppose. Then we headed for Riddell to make a deposit. It was beginning to sprinkle and we decided to use the drivethru.The garbage truck was going while we were changing diapers, so we hurried to go see him. When the man saw us he waved and Matt threw up in his left hand in a similar gesture. He laid for about 15 minutes on the bed waiting for PA to get here, but the bottle was too good and pa was late.

No comments: