Friday, April 4, 2008

Cody is on his way!

Oh he's just going to Evansville! But he is on his way. He has one more year at DePauw in Greencastle and then we'll really see where he's bound. Never mind what I hope, he's pretty much his own man.I went to the Post Office twice today. I had to mail a trade to Lithuania and it came to $18.00. Come on! I don't even know this guy and $18! No way! So I re wrapped it at home and took it back. This time $5. Felt like I was getting a bargain. Then I went to Walmart to pick up glue for another swap. The glue was $2 but it came to $11 at the checkout. You know me,I had to pick up a few more things. Ken called when I got to Krogers. We are leaving for Virginia Wednesday morning. I sure would like to be driving a different car out there. (Huge sigh!0)The knitting can travel with us, I really need to get other stuff done.

No comments: