Monday, April 7, 2008

Todd said Wednesday/Thursday

Ah! We're leaving Tuesday morning for Virginia. I know I said Wednesday but DH got his vacation changed. Anyway I called Todd after I got home from Northview (Taught English/Speech). Maidy is third on the list so they will do a c-section Wednesday or Thursday. I really hope that she goes ahead naturally within the next 48 hours. Having a baby in the birth canal and doing a c-section when he is already in the canal is another story.It took me a tad longer to heal from Todd compared to the other 4. Yes! I know that's 5. I was meaning to tell you of my "record", but the subject never came up before. Well now you know. Actually I think I posted about the scar belly club once before, but you probably missed that one. That's all right. You know now!

No comments: