Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oh! Before I forget

Cody, Nola, and I went to Plainfield last night to shop. Yes! I did know I was going to Virginia but I had to go with the little kids. They are fun! They teach me so much and remind me I was 21 and 19 once. Seems like only yesterday when...................Oh, I digress. Anyway went to Barnes and Noble and got 6 or 7 books. One of them I wish that I hadn't. Not enough info. More like a catalog of stuffed things called toys. On to Pier One. Easter chocolate at 90% off is a good buy. Suffice to say that they are all out now.Nola has always loved Target, she refers to the one there as Targette' (Tar Jay) It is nice. Got the dry cat food there in one of those bags that I'm going to sew. Patience I'll tell you when. Oh and did I mention free panties at VS.OHLAALALA! Then TJMaxx doesn't close for a half hour or $40 whichever comes first. It was the cash.Oils, vinegar, pots, and nuts were all Cody's idea. Think he's getting ready for cooking. Ate at White Castle. Got home around 11. No wonder I'm tired.

1 comment:

Punky75 said...

Hey mom were's my White Castle burgers.. You know how much I love White Castle..lol We dont have a White Catle here..