Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Taught twice

Seldom do I get to go in for a day and then the same teacher take the next afternoon off and I get to go back. I mean it has happened and will again I'm sure. But this has to do with the math kids that I had yesterday. In particular second period!You know those silent movies where when something is going to happen there's this music. Well since you can't hear it, think it. Got it? Good! These kids really like each other. They're friends.When they wouldn't cooperate as to noise level I kept most of them after the bell. A few got up and walked out-6Th graders.Anyway when I get there this afternoon I find out that their teacher ripped in to them during class this morning. Suffice to say they will never do that again. Some actually believed that she had the room bugged. Way to go, Jane!

No comments: