Sunday, June 8, 2008

Not Saturday

Yeah, I know you're thinking that I missed a day. Well in truth I did, but there was so much rain falling yesterday I just forgot you. Don't cry! We don't need the moisture. According to WTWO, we set a record in a record setting month. Case in point, Nanny got 2 feet of the stuff in her basement. Traffic is still backed up on 40 all the way to the county line. I know that's less that 10 miles but HEY those semis take up a lot of space. When I was a kid, before I70, those semis were in town every day, all day.Plus there was parallel parking then too. Oh, and parking meters. I wonder what ever happened to those meters? Well enough wondering! I should tell you the strip mall flooded, except for KROGER. It was their double doors that saved them. Just see what BOUNTY would do here. Oh the commercial I could film.!!

No comments: