Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Porch has a package

Yes, I got back from Terre Haute and there was a package on the front porch. It's from Heather Price in Michigan. I really hope that she is not returning what I sent her last month. I doubt it strongly but then one never knows. Now that I've piqued your interest you'll just have to wait and wonder and know that there will be pictures forthcoming.Oh her blog is winemakersister. The link is to your left. She is a really busy, sweet person. Check her out. No! I know that I didn't speak too soon. Just you wait. You'll see. It'll be wonderful.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hope you think so when it's open.... :)

Punky75 said...

Hey mom, what have you been up too? I read your page everyday... U should join www.cafemom.com it's fun and you talk to all kinds of mothers.. If you join u can chit chat with your daughter, me...lol.. Well i love you, and i wish you would call me every now and then..- Dee