Monday, June 16, 2008

OPENED

Yes I did open my package. Wedding anniversary coming up and I debated but then again I thought I'll do it. So I did.Everything was in there that I ever asked for except.......no, wait, that was in there too. But the thing I missed was......no, wait, that was in there too. I sure am glad Heather put it all in there because it made for a really nice day all around, except for......no, wait, that was in there too. And beautifully done except she forgot ....................no, wait, that was in there too. I'm sure glad she's such a good package maker upper.

1 comment:

Punky75 said...

Happy Anniversary mom.. I love you and thank you for bring me into your wonderful family. Giving me 5 silly brothers and a crazy sister..lol I would not trade it for anything in the world...LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER..DEE