Saturday, February 9, 2008

another questionaire for spring

Hey I like this swap stuff. It's all good. Now for your reading pleasure is yet another questionaire. Enjoy!


Do you knit or crochet? yes How long have you been at your craft?For over half a century I've been messing and learning and loving every minute. I do both, although I prefer to knit with worsted yarns that stripe.
What are your favorite yarns/fibers? What are your least favorite yarns/fibers? I like the texture of wool blends. I will put 2 yarns together to get what I want. I don't enjoy black or navy, or eyelash

What are your favorite colors?I love color. What are your least favorite colors? I love variegated. Brown like chocolate is not a particular favorite
What ‘warm weather’ project are you looking forward to making this year? I want to do some more baby pants and maybe a lacy scarf Notice that I said maybe. I really don't like to think about the pattern anymore.
What are you favorite scents? I love peppery spices Least favorite? Skunk
What is your favorite flower? zinnia

What are you favorite spring time hobbies/activities?I really don't change that much from season to season anymore. I intend to take more pictures this spring than ever before in the annals of my recorded history

Do you have a garden?Of sorts. If you do, tell us a little about it.I love to plant herbs and use them. Basil is my favorite. Do you like to plant flowers or vegetables? I found some white tomato seeds a couple of years ago. They were delicious but no more seeds. I'd like to plant some self color cotton. I meant to pick up some seeds at the fiber fair last year, but I forget. If it were up to me I'd plant our whole front yard in sunflowers and zinnias.
What are your favorite sweets? Soft candy like Yorks peppermint or Reeses or Hershey treasures or...need I say more.
Do you collect anything? WE have 7 kids so I guess that besides collecting kids I could say that I collect bags of stuff like jewelry or orphan balls of yarn.
Do you have any allergies?SMOKE

Do you have any pets? 5-8 cats Depends on what their moods are. Mostly our 8 stay home but if our neighbor is feeding hers what they consider to be better oh like fried chicken three of them may go to her house for supper and stay overnight.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Congratulations on the coming arrival of your first grandchild!!!! My mom was so delighted when my daughter arrived--and they have that lovely relationship that is special to grandma and granddaughter. It's really beautiful to see.

Leah said...

p.s. should I say, the relationship between grandparent and grandchild--it's not only granddaughters!!!