Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hey Another swap!!

I told you that I love to swap! Well see? This one is a sock swap! Not the whole sock,but the makings. Got it? Good!


What is your process when planning a project? I really have no set process. I may not even have a project in mind when I visit my LYS which is 20 miles away so...

Do you shop for yarn and then find a suitable pattern? No. I just shop for yarn. I love the sale table(s). More stitches for the $$

Do you find your pattern and then go out to buy the yarn? Sometimes. Like--we are going to be first time grandparents and baby blue, let alone baby yarn was not in my stash in quanity.

Or are you stash-busting? I'm trying. I now buy yarn by the hour not the skein.

If your stash is out of control, how did it get that way?Ebay,time, Goodwill auctions, time, donations, time, bargains, time, extra cash, no extra time. Get my drift. Then there's always new yarns to try and new colors, I could go on.

No comments: