Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So I skipped a day

Another 2 hour delay. I missed the phone call. However I did get a really good parking space. So far I'm making a purse a day, either on prep or during the last class. They get a charge out of seeing what I do with jeans or an old sweater. One girl today suggested that I use the serger. Have to try it tomorrow. The tote from the sweater is cute. The jean purses are yuck. Just my personnel opinion.Got a permanent at FIESTA after school. I feel so much better.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Brenda,

I received a very special package from the Man in Brown yesterday. I didn't get home until late so I didn't have the chance to write until now.

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful swap package. I could tell that you really thought out everything that you included. I loved that you shared some things that you love -- the chai, the "fast knits" book and suitable circular needles, and the bag you made for me. Cookie Monster is fabulous (I love the crumbs), my son has already tried the chai, and I've been pouring over the new books. What a wonderful treat! Thanks so much.

Take care,
Heather