Monday, February 18, 2008

Where there's life,there's hope

This is Todd and Maidy at the shower in the restaurant Sunday,2/17/08. Todd is holding a "dirty" diaper. He made them at the hotel from chocolate and they really grossed a lot of people out. He had fun. It does look real doesn't it!

She looks so cute. That's me in there too. Food was Bolivian. Love it!Especially the tea type drink made from dried peaches. I think that it can be duplicated in Indiana.


Well we're still in Virginia, only problem is I can't quit coughing. We're bound for home on the morrow. So I will recover. I am keeping in touch with Cody and so far no package. Patience, arghhhghh! I want my buddy. Would have liked to brought him out here and shown him the sites. Maybe he's all ready seen them though. Maybe he'll be in Indiana tomorrow or yet this week. He's in the mail.

No comments: