Saturday, February 9, 2008

Friday spilled over

Hey I finished my week as FACS teacher. Yes that's what they call them now! Me? I still call them Home Ec. Anyway I made 5 felted sweater totes, 2 small totes(I had to. They were doing these in class and I needed the practice),and an assortment of other stuff started including the YUCK denim bags mentioned earlier. Oh !! and I did keep to the lesson plans. She did have a prep and lunch half hour. Ninety five minutes a day!!Amazing what can be done without interruptions like telephones. Seems as if whenever I star something at home the phone is ringing off the wall. If dh is sleeping that is a mess literally. Just watch me get out of my sewing room. MESS!

John came up from Evansville and took Mom ,aka Nanny, and Cody and Anola to MCL to eat. I got to go to bed to get to the bank to sign the papers in the morn. See the time. Good night!

No comments: