Tuesday, February 12, 2008

No school after 2 hour delay

I sure am glad that I did not miss that phone call. It is cold outside. A layer of ice has the van doors frozen shut.brrbbrrbbrbrbr!Anyway good time to pack for VA. and here I sit talking to you. I made some stuff for a swap and put it up so as not to lose it and I DON"T KNOW WHERE IT IS. Anyway I got another swap through last week, from Teatimeknitter on Yahoo. This time I got to host a shawl. Only 8 in the group, but terrific ladies. So here's the picture of my shawl and tea from Janet in Maryland. It's crocheted in worsted with a COLLAR! Unbelievable!! Love it and so did the sewing class I opened it in front. They wanted to see what a swap was and they were impressed. I sent Janet a suncatcher with her shawl. Hope it makes it there. I try to mail in unusual containers when I can. And I did.

No comments: