Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Did you miss me??

Normally, Cody gets home often and I get him to get me back to blogging, This week though was strange what with that bug I had. I'm still coughing, too. I've been subbing this week at the middle school in Greencastle for Jeff Miller,8th grade math. More precisely Pre Algebra is the course title. I'm hoping,because of the ice, they have a 2 hour delay tomorrow. It's not a bad subject, I just want to sleep in and to get rid of some of that supper I ate at Mom's too. I don't care how just rid of it.YUCK!!

The class is adding and subtracting fractions. I reminded them that they had this in fourth grade. It's a late lunch that just about does me in. Thank heaven for peanut butter. I stopped at GW and bought a wine colored dress coat after school. Got some fireking mugs,too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Breno, I love the hair do ;-) Kids are so fun huH! Hoping you got the delay you wished for!