Wednesday, March 12, 2008

cOloR Me

You know if I had to pick a color that I feel good in it would be on the blue side of red. Not to purple:rather to crimson. If I had to pick a color that I love to knit it would be on the other side of red- coral to banana yellow. Although my eyes are still blue I prefer reds. Now if you were to look at what I'm knitting now you would say "Huh!". I do like heathery blues. I look washed away in browns and grays and even blacks. Mom says it's the gray hair. I refuse to change it. After all I am going to be a grandmother. I guess that's why I like self stripe and variegated so much. I get my color fix and some punch too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am off to the yarn store tomorrow and I am really excited about starting your bag. I have some ideas, and I hope that you will like the outcome. I also found a surprise for you online that I think you will love.