Friday, March 21, 2008

Crimean river? Cry me a river!

Anyway it's been a sad day. It's all my fault. You see I was felting some sweaters from GW, all right A LOT of sweaters,(happy?)from GW and I guess the water got too hot,because when I turned it to warm and threw my SWS socks in, which by the way I always wash like that. Well you guessed! The socks could now fit a 2 year old girl-they have pink in them. My face must have hit the floor when I saw them, my favorites. I tried the old baby shampoo trick, but alas to no avail. I refuse to let it ruin my sock fun though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your socks. I would have cried too. Maybe your secret partner for the BigBag KAL will send you some sock yarn. If that were to be the case, what kind of yarn would your secret partner need to look for? Your blog implies that you like larger needles and avoid finger weight sock yarn. So????