Saturday, March 8, 2008

shopping day

Yes it's true. Dh, Cody, and I went to Terre Haute and shopped this afternoon. I found some really good, no make that GREAT, 90% off sales. Pier One was great, and the coffee shop in the mall- Wolfe's, I think,- and Hallmark, not too shabby. I was just late for their best stuff. Books-a Million is still my favorite hang out. Not for 90% off but for everything. I found all kinds of books, just not the one I wanted. I need to check a pattern and I can't for the life of me remember where I put the book so I thought that I'd just check BAM. No such luck. Well that's the courage's way out anyway. I just need to think and dig and find. The book has to be here. Oh and I missed supper so got a fish at McD's. Mighty tasty!!I'll keep you posted. Promise!

No comments: