Monday, March 31, 2008

S__L__O__W night

I've been busy. In fact, we all thought that Matt was coming yesterday but we all were wrong. I taught health at Northview this morning and called Todd before I left. The hospital sent them home.An irritated uterus, is what they said was causing the contractions. Oh. Well!Soon. The kids in health did worksheets. It's just that teachers don't know who will be subbing for them and the worksheet keeps the lesson going. (This computer is running like molasses in Indiana in January, hence the title.) Anyway we started this conversation on dangling participles, English stuff! Don't ask! This one freshman said that he thought that he should go ask the nurse for a Tylenol for his participle.Then this other one said that he got caught shoplifting over the weekend. Then another said that he didn't feel like doing graphs. ADHD? I don't think so. Then they ALL turned them in done- except for the one graph.(I made him write a note on the bottom telling Mrs. Medworth why he did not do the graph.Long Note!!) I love my job. So much book material!!

Then I came home and knitted on a sock and a purse and made a diaper. Good thing I only had a half day. Love that,too.Did the laundry and some dishes and read a book. Just kidding about the book. I am not Superwoman. Maybe Wonder as in Wonder why!

No comments: