Thursday, March 6, 2008

Handmade postcard swap

See I told you glutton for punishment. Todd is coming home next week so there are a ton of things I need to do and here I sit, talking to you and trying to "cut and paste" and create links. Oh, right! I suppose I could ask someone, but then they would have to know "Why?" and I'll retain if I do it myself. At least that's the theory I'm sticking with.

I'll show you pictures before I send maybe and then again I may not. Oh, it's not because you're not worth it. Heaven knows that you are. But time is of the essence and,well, you understand.

Swap-bot swap: Handmade Postcard Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!

1 comment:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog! I didn't have your email so I couldn't respond via email.

Have a great day!