Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kal and swap. Questions anyone?

Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Both
For how long? Half a century

What other crafts do you do, if any? I like to do redwork when I get the chance
What are your favorite colors? Bright clear ones Colors you loathe? dark brown/black/purple
Favorite yarn brands? Whatever I find in the color I have to have
Fiber types? eyelash is all wrong and fingering is ridiculous
Yarn you can't stand? brown worsted
What is your favorite type of item to knit/crochet? Heavily into socks right now

What kind of needles do you like? (i.e. circular, straight, metal, bamboo, etc.)Love circular -HiyaHiya
Any knitting tools you lack but crave? more time

Patterns you've been dying to get but haven't yet? WORSTED weight shawl
Do you drink coffee, tea, cocoa? Tea Flavors you love/hate? love peach/spiced ----hate chamomille
Favorite sweets & snacks? nutter butter cookies,the kind you break apart. I rediscovered these last week

Any pets, 8 cats- could be more
spouses?one for 37 years
Favorite things to knit/crochet for the above, if applicable? He loves bed socks
What kinds of books do you like to read? light reading Like Debbie Macomber
Don't have the Rosewood series
Do you collect anything? (besides yarn! LOL!)Fireking cups and china cups-have to be preowned
What, if any, are your non-craft related hobbies?With 7 grown kids it's really hard to say:get back to that

Scents you adore?spicy This makes me gag?skunk
What is your idea of a relaxing time? Home alone
Oh yeah, are you on Ravelry and if so, care to share your Ravelry ID? Nope, not there
Have fun posting and reading your spoilee's when assigned. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well..well..I have a partner and I am so excited about getting this party started. I need a little more information on your color likes though. Clean and bright is an awful broad spectrum. I want to make sure you love this bag. What are your very favorite colors?