Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is fun!

I got 2 more rather small boxes of yarn on my porch today. HSHSHSHSHS! Don't tell.Right now I don't need yarn as much as I need time. Maidy is about ready to have Matt and I have enough projects going that I know won't get finished before he gets here.Yeah! I know-just suck it up and go on!!This one package from KNITPICKS has some really good colors in it. I picked them out and they still make me feel good. WOW! Oh yes and I cut another monster out and bought a pair of striped socks at GW today.Oh and HALLMARK had candy 50% off so I bought 56 pieces at .25 apiece. You know there are times that I really miss the cents sign on the keyboard!

1 comment:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

I miss the cents sign too!! Sounds like a fun couple of parcels :)