Sunday, March 9, 2008

Eating out!

Yes we did! With both of our moms in tow, we went to a buffet. (BTW that's so much easier to spell than what it was called when I was a kid. You know! The Swedish word.)I gotta tell you that I ate too much. Calorie wise I believe I'm still under fifteen hundred. Hey I'm little and I'm not growing and I'm not really moving around too much today. So just stifle yourself. Anyway Beulah said that she told DH what she wanted. Trouble is he wasn't listening. I saw that look on his face and knew it was my turn. So I got her 3 plates. A little on each and she didn't even have to tell me what she wanted. AH! Motherhood! The training I received there is invaluable. Too bad a resume' doesn't have a place for it. Let's try something different next time though.

No comments: